High-protein banana bread
Printable version of this recipe
What you'll need:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease two 9” x 5” loaf pans.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, sift together the high protein mix, sugars, and cinnamon.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and cider vinegar and let stand for two minutes. Add the mashed banana, oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, whisking until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips (if using) and pour the batter into the two prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for about 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center emerges clean.
- Allow the bread to cool on a wire cooling rack for 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.