High-protein flax pancakes
Printable version of this recipe
What you'll need:
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix well with your clean fingers.
- In a small bowl, combine milk and apple cider vinegar and whisk well. Let sit for two minutes.
- Add liquid mixture to dry mixture and whisk well (add more by the tablespoon if batter is too thick).
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F; grease with cooking spray or 1 tablespoon oil. Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.
- Cook until edges are golden and crisp. Flip and repeat. Center should become cooked through.