Mini almond strawberry pancakes
Printable version of this recipe
What you'll need:
- In a large bowl, whisk together all-purpose baking mix, milk, almond extract, and vinegar.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F.
- Brush griddle with oil.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoonful’s of batter onto griddle and sprinkle with almonds.
- Cook until edges are golden and crisp. Flip and cook until both sides are nicely browned.
- Serve with butter, strawberry preserves, and strawberries.