Pumpkin pineapple carrot sunrise breakfast loaf
Printable version of this recipe
What you'll need:
- 1 1/4 cup milk (non-dairy or dairy)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil (optional)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 package It's Wholesome chai spice cake mix
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup frozen (or fresh) pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 package It's Wholesome vanilla frosting mix (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan.
- Whisk together milk, cider vinegar and oil.
- Add pumpkin puree, whisk well.
- Add chai spice cake mix and whisk well until smooth.
- Add pineapple, carrot, raisins, and walnuts (if using) and stir to blend into batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 40-50 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- While baking, prepare frosting according to the directions (if using).
- When loaf has cooled 100%, frost with frosting.
- Store covered in an airtight container for up to four days.