Vegan corn griddle cakes
Printable version of this recipe
What you'll need:
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the all-purpose baking mix, milk and cider vinegar.
- Whisk well until there are no clumps of baking mix.
- Stir in the corn, onion and black pepper (and anything else you want to add).
- Heat up your skillet; add 1 tablespoon butter or oil.
- When butter or oil is hot, dollop batter into pan and spread into little cakes (like you make pancakes).
- Let cook until bubbling throughout the batter and browned on the bottom.
- Flip and cook until browned on the other side.
- Let cool slightly and then enjoy.